Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

other other I listen to

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 11 Jun 96 08:35:27 EDT
Subject: other other I listen to
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Greetings Lovehounds.

  I don't think anybody has mentioned Happy Rhodes.  I wonder why?   She's
wonderful!

other bands/artists I like:

    Pink Floyd
       -  The greatest band on earth, period.

    Grateful Dead
       -  once you get in, you can't get out....but oh boy!  what a ride!

    Bjork
       -  She's soooo cute!

    Gentle Giant
       -  for progheads only.

    King Crimson
       -  A powerful band that can be as effective with hard and heavy rock as
          with soft meandering ballads.

    Moody Blues
       -  Their first 7 albums are among the best to have ever come out of rock
          music.  Too bad they lost touch with their "reality".

    Amazing blondel
       -  Part celtic, part folk, part acoustic rock.   Gentle, old fashioned,
lovely.

    Men Without Hats
       -  Pop Goes the Wolrd is a masterpiece of techno pop.

peace

ron