Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Other artists...

From: j46061a@nucc.cc.nagoya-u.ac.jp (CHOTIN Fabrice)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 08:40:56 +0900 (JST)
Subject: Other artists...
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On Mon, 10 Jun 1996, David Hyland wrote:

> I'm just interested in what kind of cross-section of the community
> listens to Kate.  What I thought I would do is ask you for your top 5
> artists/bands other than Kate.  I'll get the ball rolling...

Arg! Only five? That's really hard to make a choice... So I won't speak of
classical or traditionnal music... Anyways, here it is, without any order:

Mike Oldfield
Sarah MacLachlann
Laurie Anderson
Art of noise
And well, just said Zabadak (a japanese band) because I listen tyo them a
lot theses days, but there are a lot of other I would like to talk about
like Enya, Ryuichi Sakamoto, David van Tieghem, Kraftwerk, Cocteau Twins...
And all the ones involded in traditionnal irish music... Maybe it would be
a better idea to ask what kind of music the Kate Bush fan are listenning
without force them to make this frustrating and @#$%! top-five list...

Fabrice.

"I am the "who" when you call "who's there?"...