Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Common Ground

From: Stephen Wiener <swiener@onramp.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 15:51:28 -0500
Subject: Common Ground
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I bought the domestic release of Common Ground today.  I know tommorow is the
official release date but I ordered it from an indie store and got it a day
early.
This also saves me from looking at all the chain music stores who probably
don't
know what celtic music is.  For those of you who may need to special order it,
the catalog number is EMI 7243-837691-2-4.  If you can't find it, e-mail me
and I can give you information on special ordering it from the store I got
it from.