Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: common ground cd

From: "Timothy E. Sewell" <tsewell@primenet.com>
Date: 3 Jun 1996 11:46:02 -0700
Subject: Re: common ground cd
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Peter Fitzpatrick <beatle@indigo.ie> wrote:
: daniel@nitco.com wrote:
: > If anyone can give me some additional
: > info about the CD I'd really appreciate it greatly (other artists, label,
: > etc...).   I need to be better informed, so I can inform the clerks.

: The CD was released here in Europe by EMI's new label PREMIER.
: Last I heard (about 3/4 weeks ago) a U.S. release was on the cards.

According to my sources at Virgin, the U.S. release date has been pushed
back to June 11th (It was originally May 28th).

I'm keeping my eyes and ears out for it.

Tim