Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love Hounds collection

From: dl@mte.com (David Leveen)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 15:45:22 GMT
Subject: Love Hounds collection
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I've tried to send this message before but don't think it worked, so
please pardon the redundancy if if DID work.
I'm a new subscriber to this group as I have internet access now at work.
Of course Gaffa was one of my first stops!
I'm hoping someone can lead me to a copy of the video version of the
Lovehounds collection; a video copy of The Whole Story; and/or an audio
copy of The Cathy tapes.
Appreciate any help on these items.  Thanks.