Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #174

From: Graham Dombkins <gaffa@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 31 May 96 23:07:52 +1000
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #174
To: <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

G'day all (again)
Brett Harris <brh@tracy.ho.bom.gov.au> sez...
> george the wipe <djh@deakin.edu.au> wrote:
>
>> I live in Geelong, and am just wondering what's happening round July 31
>> year in Australia.  Any ideas?
>>
>> Dave.
>
>Well Dave, I for one will definitely not be doing anything on July 31 :)
>But, however on July 30, there have been Katemas parties in both
>Adelaide and Wollongong in the past, but not here in Melbourne.  I am
>thinking about the possibility of hosting one here, it will depend on
>interest and/or whether or not my flatmate could handle the idea.
>
>On another matter, does anyone have any more info about Kate moving
>to Reading?

Wow, I'm doing my fair share of posting at the moment! :-) Anyway, I
suppose it's getting on to that time again so I should let everyone out
there that the traditional Wollongong KaTemas will be on again this year.
Any and all those interested in fine company, food and music are invited.
Will we try once again to do the KaTemas web trick and update Richard
Frosts ExperimentIV web page with text and pictures from each party as
they happen?? :-)

            \___/

<mailto:lovehound@eworld.com>
<http://www.ozemail.com.au/~gaffa>
"one day my keyboard will learn how to spell!"