Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on the "J Files"

From: Brett Harris <brh@tracy.ho.bom.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 18:07:16 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Kate on the "J Files"
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Graham Dombkins <gaffa@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

..
> There was an interesting story from one person about KaTe shopping in
> Harods with Enya!? Did anyone else hear it? What was it all about??

Hi all,

A guy called Jules with a European accent told the story about
how he met Kate while working at Harrods.  Apparently he met her
on three separate occasions.

When Kate and Enya visited the store, they were shopping ( Im not sure
what for, a gift or clothes? ) for Joanna Lumley's OBE party.  He said
Kate looked very small and 'drab' :( and that her hair is getting
really long.

I think on a different occasion Kate was shopping for furniture, and
he said that she was very much into the Art-Deco style.  He said that
while they were wandering about the furniture they had quite a while
to chat.

In general, I thought the J-file show was well done.  Lots of interview
stuff and loads of album tracks.  And of course it went for THREE hours!!
All across Australia!!  It really happened to us!!

By the way Graham, I can assure you that next time there is a
Konvention you definitely wont be the only person from Oz there :)

Brett.