Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I've been framed!

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 22:19:40 -0700
Subject: I've been framed!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hey, folks!

Even though I'm the one who brought up the Frames thread, I
propose taking it to Email and not cluttering up the group (I've
already done so).  So whether you think frames are Evil Incarnate
or whether you're an idiot, just email the person you disagree with.

- Stev0 the defender of Truth, Justice, and the Lynx browser way

ObKate:  I've noticed whenever the "Songs by Kate we don't like"
thread comes up, "Violin" gets mentioned a lot.  Why?  It's Kate's
first "Turn-the-volume-to-11 bounce-off-the-wall" song, which is
a GOOD THING.