Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:My Proposal

From: NelsonII@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 02:08:15 -0400
Subject: Re:My Proposal
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Sumita Mikio noted that...
"
(2)"Cloudbusting":I was impressed by the video featuring short-haired Kate
and
Eliot Gould. The tune is elegant. And as for lyrics, there're some attractive
enigma for me.
"
One small correction here.  It was Donald Sutherland (sp?) who appeared in
the CB video.  Interestingly, if my memory serves, Sutherland & Gould were in
the MASH movie together.

On another note, while wading though months of digests, I saw several
mentions to the Rocket Man video.  Forgive me if someone has already covered
this already, but the video is available on the Love Hounds Collection - Tape
B.  It's the first one on the tape, and I fear that I'll soon wear mine out,
as I love that song.  Did you also know that William Shatner of Star Trek
fame also did a cover of that song?  Spooky.

I also saw mention of an auction.  One item was a lithograph signed by Her
Kateness.  This wouldn't have anything to do with the "Rubberband Girl" 8x10
lithograph that was out a while back, would it?  I was lucky enough (pure
chance) to get that one (signed and numbered by the artist) and was wondering
if anyone else had.  I'd like to know who the artist is.

-Ron