Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KATEmas 96 in Australia

From: Brett Harris <brh@tracy.ho.bom.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 09:26:08 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: KATEmas 96 in Australia
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

 george the wipe <djh@deakin.edu.au> wrote:

> I live in Geelong, and am just wondering what's happening round July 31
> year in Australia.  Any ideas?
>
> Dave.

Well Dave, I for one will definitely not be doing anything on July 31 :)
But, however on July 30, there have been Katemas parties in both
Adelaide and Wollongong in the past, but not here in Melbourne.  I am
thinking about the possibility of hosting one here, it will depend on
interest and/or whether or not my flatmate could handle the idea.

On another matter, does anyone have any more info about Kate moving
to Reading?

Brett.

[an aside:  we call them freeways here...]