Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

obsessions

From: R.Jones@mirinz.org.nz
Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 13:09 +1200
Subject: obsessions
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

     Several hounds have asked why hysteria has not set in now that Common
     Ground has been out for several days. Just for the record, when our
     Irish correspondent said that it was on sale in Dublin I immediately
     E-mailed a friend there and now have two copies jetting to me sight
     unseen. The albumn won't be released in New Zealand except as an
     import - which surprises me, because Tim and Neil Finn grew up in this
     neighbourhood.

     Thanks again to those who put me on to Jane Birkin/Serge Gainsbourg. I
     now have a copy of Jane-B which has sent me into raptures. Does anyone
     know where on the net I might find English translations of the songs?

     Chow for now.
     Rhys