Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Barf the Music

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Sat, 25 May 96 13:15:54 +0200
Subject: Re: Barf the Music
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Steve (stev0@zuni.chaco.com) wrote:
> So I guess that means it's time to trot out that old thread,
> "What are your LEAST favorite KateSongs".

There are some songs I usually skip when listening to an album, but
it's harder to explain the reasons for it. Is that a good sign?

1) Shoedance (The Red Shoes Dance Mix) it seems that all agree about this
2) In Search Of Peter Pan  and
3) Fullhouse/In The Warm Room/Kashka From Baghdad
        Maybe it's Andrew Powell's production...
4) Between A Man And A Woman
5) Constellation Of The Heart (pseudo funk with drum machine and synthesizers)

Samantha (SamiT007@aol.com) wrote:
> 1. Big Stripey Lie [...] (Oh Kate, darling, what were you thinking!)

'...oops, someone left the drum machine on...don't mind...let's see how
this guitar thing sounds..."Yes Nigel, you may come in and practise
violin playing."...i should tape all this to scare Del with it...'

:-)
actually, I like the track, just for it's weirdness.

bye,
Rolf

---
Greetings from Ilmenau, fog & rain capital of Germany
"It must be spring... the rain is getting warmer."