Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush 1996 Tour Dates, revised

From: nbuchwa1@ix.netcom.com (Norman Buchwald)
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 22:40:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush 1996 Tour Dates, revised
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

katesbard@aol.com (Kates Bard) wrote:

>I'm going to see her at the San Diego Seaquarium Bowl in Sept. The tickets
>sold out in seventy seconds!!!!!

But of course that's because tickets were sold to anyone who had a
Dreaming Plug (tm) with them an hour earlier!  :P  She plans to
perform "The Ninth Wave" in its entirety in a skindiving suit in one
of the tanks.  It should be quite extraordinary!

(I know.  Oh no!  It's back again!  :)    )

The Storm

Well . . . just saying it can even make it happen!