Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FS: MiscKaTe

From: sztestes@boris.ucdavis.edu (Thomas C. Estes)
Date: 14 May 1996 22:43:56 GMT
Subject: FS: MiscKaTe
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Items in search of new home(s):

Cathy Demos Volume Three: 7" yellow vinyl #595/600 KB003 (Ferry Me Over,
     On The Rocks, Violin, Craft of Love, Eddie, Garden by the Willow)
2-CD Single Set: The Red Shoes (1: Red Shoes, You Want Alchemy, Cloudbusting
     Video Mix, This Women's Work; 2: Shoedance Red Shoes Dance Mix, The Big
     Sky, Running Up That Hill 12" Version)
CD: Alan Stivell "Again" (contains "Kimiad"-Kate bvox, piano & producer)
CD: "Lionheart" (UK)
KATE BUSH IS LOVE bumper sticker
Bush*Con '84 souvenir convention program
Bush*Con I buttons (2" round, close-up photo)
Poster: Kate Bush (Pace, Scotland 90/P3250) by tree, white buttoned blouse,
     silver locket pendant, comedy/tragedy earrings *still in original wrap*
Poster: same, but has been displayed; has wrinkles, etc.

inquiries/flames/rude observations about the mail alias I've been given to:
--
Thomas C. Estes   tcestes@ucdavis.edu   so many toys, so little time