Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

THE FOG by Mylene Farmer?

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 11:49:53 -0100
Subject: THE FOG by Mylene Farmer?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello friends,

just scanning the WWW, I stumbled over this interesting bit:

http://www.bart.nl/~rdelfgou/condates.html
her concerts.
California - Vertige - L'instant X - XXL - Rever - Tomber 7
fois - Et tournoie - Mylene s'en fout - Desenchantee -
Que mon coeur lache - Beyond my control - Sans
contrefacon - Douces - Tristana - Sans logique -
Libertine

Possibly she will sing two other songs during a concert.
Regrets will be sung (with Jean-Louis Murat) and a Kate Bush
cover *****The fog*****.

Simone's information also says that the concert video will be
released at the end of this year. It will be recorded at the 1st
June concert in Bercy Paris.

Mylene Farmer is best known for her excellent music videos. They are really,
really good. Very sensitive, fanciful and creative. And sexy! :-)

Best wishes
    Wieland