Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #151

From: mplskyle@aol.com (MPLSkyle)
Date: 12 May 1996 18:18:37 -0400
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #151
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <MailDrop1.2d6b.960508093653@[128.9.3.4]>,
scasterg@dispatch.com ("Stuart M. Castergine") writes:

>Oh, I have sinned! Forgive me. I shall do penance! I shall listen to _The
>Dreaming_ all day today! (Hey, it's a rough job, but I can take it....)
:-)

oh what a punishment - maybe i should make a greivous mistake so some one
would punish me like this  :)  i have this image of someone tied to a
Kings Cross (a big X) being forced at whip point to listen to the record -
in the distance you hear the wales of lovedones pleading at the kings feet
to stop the punishment.....ok - i'm better now, had to get that off my
chest - whew.....

waiting to be punished in minneapolis ~ kyle