Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #155

From: Kerry White <zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 13:15:17 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #155
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

> From: Sharon Nelson <shenelsw@uwcsms1.uwc.edu>
> Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 11:12:28 -0500
> Subject: Monologue from Hello Earth
>
> Dear Love hounds,
> I hate to even publicize her on the digest:
>         Have you noticed that T@RI has some monologue at the beginning of
> one of her songs just like the monologue off of Hello Earth?????????????
> Is Kate's use of this monologue original?
> Every time I listen to Tori, she makes me sick with her pathetic
> replications of Kate's music.  I wish she would at least give Kate credit
> for "influencing" her music, rather than never admitting that she is even
> aware of her existence!!!!!!!!!!!

  She heard some techs speaking in (?) Danish  Swedish  and decided on
the spot to incorporate that sound.    Lighten up, already!!!!!!!!!!!
 *Every time*.  Why listen at all if you are so bent out of shape that
your perceptions are not pleasant?

                                   KrW
   "TV or not TV, that is the question. Whether it is nobler to suffer the
  lies of outrageous pitch-men, or to slit your throat with an electroplated
                         stainless steel blade?"
                                   WOI