Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Suggestions please.

From: Jack Edwards <jaxx@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 7 May 1996 18:19:27 GMT
Subject: Suggestions please.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello All!
     I'm really interested in buying some of Kates music simply on
suggestions of people who know what music I listen to. So.......can
someone take the time to recommend a "first album" to pick up??
To give an idea of my tastes, Marillion is my favorite band and my CD
player is NEVER without a Tori or Sarah McLachlan tune spinning.
Thanks for any help.
Please reply privately as I am not subscribed here and time keeps me from
downloading this list.