Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: CHICAGO alert! (Loreena McKennitt)

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 08 May 96 11:30:43 EDT
Subject: Re: CHICAGO alert! (Loreena McKennitt)
Cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com (Love-Hounds)
Sender: owner-love-hounds

--- "Xenu's Sister" wrote:
I just noticed in the TV Guide that the Loreena McKennitt
special "No Journey's End" will air on WTTW (ch 11)  *tonight*
at 11:30pm. It's a half-hour show.

See some of you in Philly!

Vickie
--- end of quoted material ---
I recommend you all look out for this program.  It's really good.

Hmmm......I taped it last month.    I think it's more like 45minutes than
30minutes.

To be on the safe side, program your VCRs for an hour and a half....in case
they break
for fundraising blah-blah  (if that TV station is PBS)

BTW, for any Loreena McKennitt fans in the Montreal area, she'll be playing at
Place
des Arts in Montreal on July 1st  as part of the Jazz festival.  It'll be her
ONLY show
in North America this year.   Place Des Arts is a geat venue for any show!!
tickets
must be going fast!

peace

ron