Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wipe the witch?

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@dispatch.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 05:00:04 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Wipe the witch?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On Fri, 3 May 1996 SamiT007@aol.com wrote:
> Pyewackett
>
> Spell it backwards...ttekcaweyp

	[rest of brillinat deductions deleted]

Pyewackett backwards? Hee, hee! Gee, Sami, you must have been laying
awake with absolutely nothing to do one night!

Sami: "Hmmm, 3 a.m. and I can't sleep. What to do? Ah ha! I know! I'll
start scanning love-hounds posts for backward-masked messages!"

Cute. I hope you were able to get to sleep eventually. It's 4:58 a.m. and
it hasn't worked for me so far!

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|