Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Davy Spilane

From: David_Pye@Interflora.CCMAIL.CompuServe.COM
Date: 02 May 96 07:19:25 EDT
Subject: Davy Spilane
To: <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

     Can anyone help me? I have a tape of Davy Spillane's 'EastWind' album
     and one of the tracks on it sounds exactly like 'The Sensual World'. I
     don't know if it is a cover of TSW as I don't have a track listing for
     the album. Is it his version of TSW, is it a traditional tune they've
     both used or is it just coincidence?

     david_pye@interflora.ccmail.compuserve.com

     "When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's
     the first thing you say to yourself?"

     "What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"

     "I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.

     Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing." he said.