Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TRS - a new found love

From: Goddess of the Nile <deborah.levy@yale.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 17:14:53 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: TRS - a new found love
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello everyone
	You know how you can listen to an album forever but you jusat
can't seem to really like it,  I mean REALLY like it.  Well,  like I know
with many of you, TRS was by no means one of my favorite Kate albums.  No
matter how much I listened to it I just didn't get into it.  It was
something with .....well I don't know it was just something.
	Anyway, the other day as I was totally stressing about papers and
finals and other end-of-the-year stuff I just happened to pop in my TRS
cd.  I didn't think I'd put it in long because usually I couldn't bear to
listen to most of the songs on it for hours upon hours like I can my other
Kate cds.  Well,  being my usual lazy self I didn't get up and change the
cd but rather methodically kept playing it over and over.  This night
was by far one of the more stressful of this semester and I don't know
what happened but all of a sudden I started top truly enjoy TRS.  I
started to intentionally play it over and over and the next day when I
woke up I played it over and over again.
	I don't know what hit me.  But I'm glad it did because now I have
one more Kate cd I can truly love and enjoy to my heart's content.  I
hope those of you who still don't really like TRS can learn to... it makes
life just that much nicer. . . :)

deb