Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Don't push your foot.....

From: mplskyle@aol.com (MPLSkyle)
Date: 28 Apr 1996 15:51:45 -0400
Subject: Don't push your foot.....
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hey all,

don't know if this has been discussed or not, but i just found something a
tad bit odd.

on the cd for LIONHEART, the track Don't Push Your Foot on the Heartbreak
is listed as "heartBREAK" (also found this way on TWW II & on my copy of
the Living Legend cd Feel It Live), but on my EMI video (purchased at a
reputable store, so i know it's not a boot) KaTe Bush LIVE AT HAMMERSMITH
ODEON, the track is refered to as; Don't Push Your Foot on the HeartACHE.
any idea's about this?  this seems like an rather obvious mistake for EMI
to have made when an Italian company (living legend) can get it right.
any thoughts?

curious in Minneapolis - Kyle

"...(Red, red glass is bleeding) Dropping beads....."

p.s. still waiting on any word from anyone on the Confrontation........