Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another reversal

From: "Roy J. Smith" <Roy.J.Smith@att.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 10:44:27 -0500
Subject: Another reversal
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On the topic of right/left reversals, notice that the TRS liner photo
of KaTe is a reversal of a line from The Song of Solomon:

	His left hand is under my head
	And his right hand doth embrace me

(Ok, Violet, I checked the lyrics this time, no more Uriel/Muriel
mistakes for me! Funny thing is, even though I *know* it's "Uriel",
I still *hear* "Muriel".)

By the way, I heard something on Wow this morning that I hadn't
noticed before - about 11 seconds into the song it sounds like
she's singing "Emily".  Am I hearing this right?  Anyone know
the significance?

Roy