Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: to Vickie...(and the rest)

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 22:42:31 -0400
Subject: Re: to Vickie...(and the rest)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Vickie--

Well, it seems like I more harm than I ever suspected, not only by opening a
can of worms with the "witch" topic (I'll never do it again--I promise!!!)
 but I also was mean to Chris and inadvertantly hurt you, too.  I apologized
to Chris, and it seems I must apologize to you, too.  I am sorry if my
inappropriate name-calling hurt you--I certainly didn't mean to and I will
try to refrain in the future!  We are all Kate fans here, and I certainly
don't want to be a cause of any dissension.  We need solidarity if we are to
form a united front and share the gospel of Kate to the world!

I hope there are no hard feelings toward me on the part of either you or
Chris.  That would certainly make for a most uncomfortable introduction at
the Katemas this year!  (Rumor is that you two have one in Chicago most
years--if so, I plan to go!)

Now, for the rest of you Love-Hounds,
I apologize for starting the awful "witch" thread.  I sincerely apologize.  I
had no idea my simple, ignorant question would open such a big old vat o'
worms.  Now, would everyone who has jumped on the band-wagon (broomstick?)
please quit!  No more witch-pagan-religion war postings, okay?  We've hashed
it out.  It's time to move on to better stuff.  Okay?  Thanks.

~~~Samantha