Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love-Hounds Collection (was:Re: Late Night Appearance: Tori Amos)

From: chrisw@miso.wwa.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 96 03:15:59 GMT
Subject: Love-Hounds Collection (was:Re: Late Night Appearance: Tori Amos)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

>The warmest of g
>reetings to Love Hounds everywhere. I'm new online. Can someone tell me
>what the "Lovehound collection" is?

   The Love-Hounds Collection is a set of two 2-hour videotapes of rare Kate
video. At least 400 copies have been distributed to readers of this newsgroup.
Master tapes were made, sub-masters were distributed to volunteer dubbers,
each of whom made from 12 to dozens of copies all at no charge. The first
two tape collection was distributed in time for Kate's birthday, 1994.

   The most important thing about the Collection is the "copyleft" nature of
it. Receiving a copy obligates the recipient to make further copies for
others, at the highest quality speed to maintain the quality of further dubs.

   Someone should respond to you with an offer of a dub. (I will only send
out S-VHS copies to someone willing to make several additional dubs.)