Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

NON-DELIVERY of: Love-Hounds digest V12 #124

From: Lotus_Mail_Exchange_at_ccmail@smtplink.imagery.com
Date: 13 Apr 96 12:13:00 EST
Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: Love-Hounds digest V12 #124
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

                           Delivery Failure Report

                               Your document:
                         Love-Hounds digest V12 #124
                         could not be delivered to:
                               Rick Toothaker
                                  because:
  Error delivering to BISLOWELL1/BIS/EKC mail\RToothak; File does not exist
                                Routing path:
  CN=BISLOWELL1/OU=BIS/O=EKC,CN=BISLOWELL1/OU=BIS/O=EKC,CN=BISLOWELL1/OU=BI
                                   S/O=EKC

  To:       love-hounds-digest@gryphon.com at Internet@ccmail
  cc:
  From:     love-hounds@gryphon.com at Internet@ccmail
  Date:     04-13-96 12:13:00 PM
  Subject:  Love-Hounds digest V12 #124

  (See attached file: TextItem.txt)

Love-Hounds digest        Saturday, 13 April 1996      Volume 12 : Number 124

In this issue:
Start your own radio station
Re: Another Sweater Song
Violet's gummed up headphone jack
Kate Bush Discovery? (Continued)
Canadian CDs Different than US versions?
Re: Dreaming Plug
Annie Lennox Concert...(No Kate - Sorry!)
Re: Demo lyrics
[none]
Re: Demo lyrics
Wieland's Demo Dreams
Scares Me Silly...
Re: Canadian CDs Different than US versions?
Re: Demo lyrics
The title: The Kick Inside - Brother ???
Re: Cookin' SPAM
Re: Dreaming Plug
Re: In the trees
Marcel!