Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

lyrics

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 1996 22:54:20 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: lyrics
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Melissa Parker <rowena@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I have the LP and CD of NFE,SW,HOL,LH,TKI.  email me at
> Rowena@earthlink.net and I will see if I can type in the lyrics for you
> and anyone else who wants them and is reading this...
> I also have the LP of TWS...

I see you don't have TRS nor the demos (OK, it's a boot, so perhaps
you have some morals, but I cannot see KaTe releasing it).

As to typing the lyrics, save your fingers, they're on-line in various
places. I'm about to set up a home page with an excellent lyric clickable
reference, if all goes well, of everything, demos, albums, sorted by
title, album, alphabetical, etc. Stay tuned.

Hey Wieland, are we finished with the nitpicking of the demos?
I think we should take one more pass, just to confirm what we
have agreed on, maybe you should visit my not yet made home
page (hopefully before Friday), and tell me my mistakes?

			Bryan Dongray