Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: never for ever

From: figsk8tn@ix.netcom.com (Sklar Toy)
Date: 4 Apr 1996 06:39:43 GMT
Subject: Re: never for ever
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In <Pine.SUN.3.91.960403085644.10458A-100000@luna>
caldwell@luna.cas.usf.edu ("Robert Caldwell (LIS)") writes:

>Hi-
>I recently bought Never For Ever on cd and was disappointed to find
that
>the booklet had no lyrics.  I was wondering if the original release
>(or any) on cd had the lyrics and if anyone knew where I could get a
copy
>of said cd (or wants to sell/trade me one)?
>
>Thanks,
>Rob

Rob, you are correct.  EMI AmericaUS sucks big time.  To cut costs, I
believe, all of Kate's albums on tape and CD no longer feature lyrics,
photos or even inner liner notes.

All I can suggest is to keep it, and search at used record stores for a
copy of the Never for Ever LP and buy it for the lyrics.  Shouldn't
cost you more than $5.00 for a used copy these days.