Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Ooops! (Re: *** GIANT KATE NEWS: KaTe's releasing the demos!!! ***

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 20:55:34 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Ooops! (Re: *** GIANT KATE NEWS: KaTe's releasing the demos!!! ***
To: Sklar Toy <figsk8tn@ix.netcom.com>
Beware: of Scientology and Diantetics
cc: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On 3 Apr 1996, Sklar Toy wrote:

> You know, the lot of you should be considerate to those who don't
> frequent Kate's newsgroup as regularly as you do.  Most are probably
> believing what you're posting is true.  Not everyone knows it's clean
> fun out there of Kate fantasies.
>
> Good day

It's all Weiland's fault :-), I hadn't thought of posting something
for April Fool's Day, until he did.

Vickie (who's only personal interaction with Kate consisted of saying
to her "I thought you cut your hair!" at Kennedy Airport in 1985)

http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/kate/fannish.html for other tidbits.