Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: For the FAQ

From: birdie@netcom.com (Kathleen Ostridge)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 21:27:50 GMT
Subject: Re: For the FAQ
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Paddy Spencer (spencer@pcu.helsinki.fi) wrote:

: Er, didn't she do something with the Pet Shop Boys? Surely that fits in
: more with an "impeccable taste" for money and moneymakers...

If working with the Pet Shop Boys is all that you know Dusty for...I
suggest that you find the Dusty Boxed Set - there you will find 93 of the
songs she has recorded and that represent only a fraction of what she has
done.

Of course, the 2 CD set that is out now called "Something Special" is
full of french & italian versions, never before released songs, and other
rarities. Sounds all terribly commerical doesn't it?

It would be nice if they issued a likewise CD on Kate.

Birdie
--
"A few more trips around the sun & my face will look like a fault map!"

                                                  - birdie@netcom.com