Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Heather Nova

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 96 10:28:26 +0200
Subject: Re: Heather Nova
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

TSB (Jonathan Forward) wrote:

>> Heather also played ... The Pretenders,

> Which song?

The acoustic version of "Brass In Pocket"

>> ... Grant Lee Buffalo

> Mockingbirds? (this being the only one I've seen/heard - love the
> song, his vocals, and the clip. Anyone comment on the/an album?)

Sorry, I don't remember this one. It was the first time I heard Grant
Lee Buffalo. Hopefully I (or my VCR) will see the repeat of the show,
maybe I can post a playlist on Thursday.

Re: Does Bexleyheath Maternity Hospital exist?

I've found this information in a chronology in Andrew Marvick's "The Garden"
(a highly recommended compendium btw), which is based on Peter F-M's work
for the "Kate Bush Complete" book.
Tori's fan club address is printed in the liner notes for "Boy For Pele".
The comparison wasn't really serious, and I'm not even sure if it's
the same Bexleyheath anyway.

bye, Rolf
---
"Sieh die Sonne in der Hand des Mannes untergehen..."
  (from the German translation of "Sandman - Praeludium Notturno")