Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's paintings

From: spike45@sos.sos.net (monroe/fisher)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 05:21:57 -0800
Subject: Kate's paintings
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Richard wrote:

>I think I'd rather say that KaTe is a musician, but not a performer. She
>produces beautiful objects, wether those objects are recordings or
>images, but She decided She wasn't getting anything from producing them
>anew each night.

I agree Richard. A work of art more as a painting. And BTW, I don't fault
Kate for not wanting to go out on tour. Staying in strange places every
night for months on end, playing the same songs over and over. I personally
would love it if she did. Can you imagine The Ninth Wave live?
Or____________(your fav song)live?

Wayne