Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sorry...

From: Felix1shoe@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 20:15:51 -0500
Subject: Re: Sorry...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
cc: Felix1shoe@aol.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Jody wrote:

>I accidentally posted to both you and rec.music.gaffa...I meant only to
>post to the newsgroup...<:-)...sorry...hope you don't mind...

No problem at all!

Glad there is another Siberry person on the list.  (I knew there had to be.)
"Oh, my, my..." is astonishing to me.  My favorite piece of music that I
have heard all year.  It makes a good life-map!

_The Speckless Sky_ and _when i wuzza boy_ are my other two favorites.
I have a thing for artists who use Fairlights.  Some of the most lovely
Fairlight sounds that I've ever heard are on "The Taxi Ride" from Speckless.
I'm so in love with that old instrument that I've been searching for one.
A producer named Shane Keister in NYC is selling his!  The price of
these antiques has really fallen through the floor!  So that Fairlight IIx
will be mine! :o) This has been a longtime dream of mine.  I've wanted one
since
1982, the year I heard both peter gabriel 4 and The Dreaming.  I can't
wait!

BTW, I love these artists because of their extraordinary gifts, not just
for the instuments that they play!

Felix