Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: October Project + Sampler (with KaTe, for Uli)

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 96 08:38:05 +0100
Subject: Re: October Project + Sampler (with KaTe, for Uli)
To: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi!

Wieland wrote:
> and for Uli:
> (will there ever be a discography of KaTe on the net?)

Yes, yes, as soon as I have time. Wieland, as you know that's currently
my most rare resource.

> "All Woman Vol.2"
> -TWW
>
> "The Best of All Woman"
>  -TMWTCIHE

I know. Wanna have more info? ;-)

> And I got a promo picture disc of L&A (with the rose) for DM 14.95 on a flea
> market!
> There's NO LAUGH! :-(

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

You don't want to know what I paid for that item (admitted including a 25"x25"
cardboard display of the TSW album cover)... DM 250,-

I didn't know better then. Wasn't on love-hounds, haven't been on many
record fairs etc.

When that thing was new, I saw it for about DM 60,- to DM 70,- on record fairs,
soon after I spent that huge pile of money.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]