Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A warning

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 11:30:10 -0100
Subject: A warning
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I just heard something from a friend...
and I would like to recommend:
No more rude jokes about KaTe please!

Otherwise:
Your life's not worth a rush anymore.
The knights of KaTe are gathering in the forest at dusk...
Whispers ("The power of KaTe is with us always to the end of the age."),
torches, droning sounds, weapons of all kinds (one labeled ExpIV), you can
see IED in his 100 kW 18-wheeler and the half speed master of TNW, they
are also equipped with VaGFLO's (Variable Gravitational Fields of Local
Operation), known to the public as 'GAFFA' (GrAvitational Forces Field
Attenuator). Their newest weapon is a "Dimension-Folder" aka "George the
Wipe". (In case you're interested: It operates using isolated super-high
energy Superstrings of n+1 dimension. Coming in contact with the target
they collapse back into n dimensions and you're just - gone. Well not
completely gone, but turned into an elementary particle of less then
1 E-39 m length, which is not very much.)

Once set out, even KaTe can't stop them anymore.
And: They will win.

A messenger came:
"The Kateians are coming!
 I've seen their cross in the west!"
They started the battle at dawn, taking the city by storm,
With horsemen and bowman and engines of war,
They broke through the city walls,
The Heathens were flying and screaming and dying,
And the Kateian swords were strong,
and when they saw East Wickham Farm,
they fell to their knees
and I heard their victory song:
W E   A R E   I N V I N C I B L E .   K A T E   I S   G O D !
W E   A R E   I N V I N C I B L E .   A N D   W E   W I L L   W I N !

(from 'Crusader', btw. produced by Andrew Powell, 1979!)

As I said, this is only a warning...