Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #88

From: Kerry White <zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 18:43:14 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #88
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

  Hello,

> hi,
 I *said* hello!

> A week ago I bought a comic book about Kate's live  and i would like
> to have some info about it  like how rare is it, who are the
> publishers etc. Everything is welcome.

  Not rare and not reliable and don't let any purist make you fell bad
for buying it as I have 1 too.  Consider it a guilty pleasure but don't
treasure it.
                                   KrW
                   "Pastor Flash..are you all right?"
         "I'm ok, Bob, just a little argument with my co-pilot!"

> >A week ago I bought a comic book about Kate's live  and i would like
> >to have some info about it  like how rare is it, who are the
> >publishers etc. Everything is welcome.
>
> 	May I ask, is this comic book widely available? Is it new or old? This
> item interests me greatly. If someone  could give me information it
> would be greatly appreciated.

   IBID  OP CIT
                                  KrW
               "Now maybe I can have my Adnoids taken out!"
                 "What! And ruin your amateur standing!!"

> - --
> jUsT-A-THoUgt:  IF YOU WERE TRAVELING IN A CAR AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT,
> WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU TURNED ON THE HEADLIGHTS???

  You'd see Steven Wright asking how your gas milage was.

                                   KrW
                       "Who was born today, Patty?"
                           "Uh, nobody,Hugh."
           "I mean in history, before they changed the water.."

> Subject: Funny background voices oops!
>
> Oops!!!
> When I said I heard funny background voices on Big Striey Lie, I
> actually meant to say Lily!!
> So there you go. I'm having a breakdown. Excuse me please.
> Mandy wibble wibble......

  I *knew* there were too many syllables.   You'll be ok until "Murmee
murmee murmee" comes unbidden to your lips. (jelly beans not withstanding)

                                     KrW
                          "Who was that masked man?"
                        "That no mask, that birthmark!"