Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: kate bush

From: scasterg@dispatch.com (Stuart M. Castergine)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 09:04:45 GMT--500
Subject: RE: kate bush
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com (Love Hounds)
Mailer: Mulberry [1.0.0b13, s/n #00002]
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Uh, oops. Pardon. My mail client crashed right as I sent my first reply so I
didn't think it got out. So I rewrote it and resent it, only to find that
the original did indeed make it.

The two versions are slightly different, so they may have some collectors
value to those who insist on having *all* of Stuart M. Castergine's posts,
and it does offer some insight into the workings of the mind of a genius:
the way I developed two similar but subtly different posts on the same
subject. Still, I think that artistic the variances are minor; the casual
reader would probably be satisfied with either version, but need not
necessarily read or archive both.

Stu

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|