Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: kate bush

From: scasterg@dispatch.com (Stuart M. Castergine)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 08:56:27 GMT--500
Subject: RE: kate bush
To: JForward@sitgbsd1.telecom.com.au (Forward, Jonathan)
cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com (Love Hounds)
Mailer: Mulberry [1.0.0b13, s/n #00002]
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

wrote:

> > Date: Thursday, 14 March 1996 4:08PM
>
>  ? wrote:
>
> > hi. I am a sixth grade dropuot.
>
>  Hi. I'm a first grade bastard.

> > A little Sample.
>
>  I was afraid you were going to say that.

Me too!

>  Relax, that's an order.
>

>  TSB
>
>  P.S. Stuart, feel free to castigate me for that.

Who? Me? Why would I do that? Actually, I was going to thank you for taking
care of that since I didn't have time. I'm not the nice one. That's Stev0.
;-)

But if you really feel a need to be castigated (some people are into that):

That was really cruel! This poor guy comes to us and pours his heart out,
reveals himself through his poetry and all you do is dump on him. How dare
you? How would you like it if someone did that to you? Go stand in that
corner and beat yourself with a copy of _Kate Bush: Princess of Suburbia_
until I tell you to stop!

Enjoy.

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|