Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #85

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 18:17:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #85
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

>	Here's a funny thought:  When I first heard the song, I thought
>the voice was saying, "Ta-ta-ta...get a beer for me..."
>Oh-well. Thanks for straightening that out.

As I've read all the Love-Hounds postings, I've smiled a lot, but this is the
first thing I've read that makes me laugh out loud REALLY hard!  Thanks for
the good laugh!  I'm glad I'm not the only one who hears silly things in
music sometimes!   ;-)

--Samantha

P.S.  In Rocket's Tail, the Trio sings a line I can't understand (go figure!)
that sounds like they're saying "Oh, Aquila, oh Aquila"  am I WAY off?
 Anyway, I'm curious because the only reference I can find to an Aquila is
the New Testament.  Maybe this is just on of those silly things I'm pulling
out of left field.  (Perhaps they're singing, Got a beer for me? Oh, got a
beer for me...) :-)