Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Need info on The Single File

From: kozminuk@sfu.ca (Angela Kozminuk)
Date: 12 Mar 1996 20:51:05 GMT
Subject: Need info on The Single File
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi,
I've been considering ordering The Single File.  I already have most
of the tracks, so I'd be buying it just for the cover art, the booklet,
and On Stage (which I've seen around as a 12"). If I pass up my current
opportunity to get it, how hard will it be to find later?
And, what's a reasonable price to pay for it?

Thanks,
Angela
--
Angela Kozminuk			     "If a chair existed in a universe