Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Right!

From: Mandy Heath <mbrx5ajh@stud.man.ac.uk>
Date: 11 Mar 1996 18:21:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Right!
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

cbullard@HiWAAY.net (Len Bullard) wrote:

> [IED]
>
> >Len rightly praises Murphy's talent as a guitarist;
> >but it should be mentioned that some of the solos
> >from the tour were the work of the other guitarist
> >in the KT Bush Band (and another very longtime Kate
> >Bush associate, who contributed the guitar work on
> >"Hello Earth" and elsewhere), Brian Bath.
>
> Yes.  Absolutely.  I wonder where he is today?

Well a friend of mine was wondering this, and he took the
opportunity to ask Paddy Bush this at the 1994 convention in London.
Paddy kind of said "Ohhh, yeaahh, Brian Bath" and quickly changed
the subject. Perhaps there was some disagreement between Kate and da
family and Brian??
Perhaps the Homeground crew(Peter et al)know more of the details??