Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: News Administrator <news@poseidon.actrix.gen.nz>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 10:34:26 +1300
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: anthony@atlantis.actrix.gen.nz (Anthony Hobbs)
Subject: Re: The dreaming...
Sender: news@actrix.gen.nz (News Administrator)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 21:34:17 GMT

In article <313B3F3D@msmailv0.telecom.com.au>,
Forward, Jonathan <JForward@sitgbsd1.telecom.com.au> wrote:

> >  Date: Sunday, 3 March 1996 8:06PM
>
> Graham wrote:
>
> > Just think of the dilemma... Car hits you up the backside...you get
> > out to rant and rave at the driver and when you get there it's Kate
>
>  I can just imagine the Fairlight breaking-glass sample as her
>  headlights shatter.
>
> > ...what would you do...ask her for a dinner date instead of her
> > insurance number!
>
>  Sing "Just Put Your Foot on the Footbrake".

If Kate were to smash into the back of my car, I would hotly declare to
her that I would *never* buy another of her albums again, instead just
getting dubbed copies off my friends. Ha!

Of course, she could change my mind with one kiss, the complete lyrics to
the Cathy Demo's and a large wad of negotiable currency.

--
Anthony "Slug of Doom" Hobbs, GCP: musician and amateur ranter, Wellington, NZ.
 	hobbs_a@ix.wcc.govt.nz		 anthony@actrix.gen.nz