Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Dreaming

From: c9204374@student.anu.edu.au (Dan)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 20:23:34 +1100
Subject: Re: The Dreaming
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Violet wrote:

>When I crawled back into bed every night, my extreme anxiety and
>nausea could only be soothed by listening to "Moving" and the rest of
>THE KICK INSIDE album, which I would play quietly through my Walkman and
>only then could I gradually drift off again.

        I enjoyed your account a lot and I find it amazing you can open up
so completely to so many people that you don't know...then I just
remembered that you are an artist - unfortunately in England so I may or
may not get to hear your work, depending on how widely it is released. For
years I have listened to The Kick Inside as I drift off to sleep because it
calms me down as well - beginning at the very start of Moving with the
noise that soinds like whale song; I find that so reassuring. I don't think
I have ever been awake by the end of the CD.

Dan.

PS I am getting sick of that Soundcity spam, I think we gat the idea.