Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT in SF, November 1994

From: IEDSRI@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 12:08:56 -0500
Subject: KT in SF, November 1994
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

 Karen recalls:

 > This highly visible event was attended by many of The City's
 > luminaries (including IED, if I may drag him into this.)

As much as IED would love to share his most cherished
memories of the evening, he cannot, as he was kindly (but
firmly) asked by Del and Paddy not to describe the impromptu
post-screening party incident.  (Karen will remember, though, as
it all happened at her place!)

John Light and Bill Wisner were there, though.  IED doesn't know
whether they were explicitly sworn to secrecy or not. . .

-- Andrew Marvick (IED)
     S                R            I