Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Playing KaTe to others

From: eputnins@uoguelph.ca (Erika Putnins)
Date: 7 Mar 1996 15:59:03 GMT
Subject: Re: Playing KaTe to others
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Bryan Dongray (btd@carina.cray.com) wrote:
: > Have you ever played KT for a friend?

: I played HoL to parents-in-law, my father-in-law got the CD for
: christmas from the mother-in-law. They really enjoy it.
: Another satisfied customer!
: I'm not sure I could sell them on the demos though!

:)   My mother loves 'The Whole Story' - when I bought the CD, I played
it constantly on my parent's stereo... I dunno - I guess it grew on her,
'cos now I've been out of the house for two years, and I *still* haven't
been able to get my CD back.  My mother likes to play The Whole Story
after a tough day at work - she says it helps her 'unwind'...

*Erika