Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #73

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 08:52:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #73
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi!  I'm still fairly new (only a month) to the digest and I still haven't
figured out the meaning of the word "spam" as it's used in here.  Can someone
explain for me?

Also, I just want to tell all of you how excited I am to have found the
Love-Hounds digest. I know no other Kate fans and am thrilled to find out I'm
not the only one in the world!  May Kate be with you all always and
forever...

Samantha

How I'm moved, how you move me with your beauty's potency
you giv eme life, please don't let me go...