Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: M-m-m-madness

From: barnster <cloner3!ix.hell.com@uunet.uu.net>
Date: 4 Mar 1996 23:39:03 GMT
Subject: Re: M-m-m-madness
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0) writes:
> Oh, as if they're any other type of KateFan(tm).
>
> And I can't believe this semi-annual "Who Does Kate Look Like?"
> thread has surfaced yet again.  Geez, it's more annoying than the
> semi-annual "What DOES 'Gaffa' mean?" thread!
>
> Personally, I'm hoping Pat Buchanon wins the Presidental election.
> I can't stand the guy or any of his beliefs or politics, but I'm hoping
> he wins because he looks JUST LIKE Kate!
>
> - Stev0 the Stark Raving
>
> "Oh, you ca'n't help that," said the Cat:  "We're all mad here.
> I'm mad.  You're mad."

Gosh stev0,

You are right!!!  I'm glad there are Katefans out there who can
distinguish between what's pertinent and what's superficial.  I
enjoy your sarcasm.  I'm almost ashamed of contributing to the
folly you've mentioned above...but don't you think Lamar Alexander
should win?--he looks more like Kate than Pukannon.  Ha!Ha!!

By the way, are you the same posters who've posted many great uue files
in other groups?  If so, thanks a bunch!!!  (Just curious.)

barney