Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

M-m-m-madness

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 11:45:35 -0800
Subject: M-m-m-madness
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de> notes:

[Stuff about a certain Fred, probably Vermorel, deleted]

>I think this is more an excuse than the truth. I believe, he was at
>least for some time a completely mad 'fan' too, but couldn't cope with it.

Oh, as if they're any other type of KateFan(tm).

And I can't believe this semi-annual "Who Does Kate Look Like?"
thread has surfaced yet again.  Geez, it's more annoying than the
semi-annual "What DOES 'Gaffa' mean?" thread!

Personally, I'm hoping Pat Buchanon wins the Presidental election.
I can't stand the guy or any of his beliefs or politics, but I'm hoping
he wins because he looks JUST LIKE Kate!

- Stev0 the Stark Raving

"Oh, you ca'n't help that," said the Cat:  "We're all mad here.
I'm mad.  You're mad."