Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Memorabilia

From: T270135@UNIVSCVM.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU (James Washick)
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 96 23:17:12 EST
Subject: Kate Memorabilia
To: rec-music-gaffa@ncren.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

 After cleaning house I found quite a few bits of Kate memorabilia
which I thought that I would offer to those interested.  This is not
spam.  I'm really getting rid of my stuff.  Included are KBC mags from
1986 to early 1989 (I have five), some postcards (mostly HoL era), and
quite a few magazines where her works are reviewed or she is actually
interviewed.  Unfortunately, I can only ship to U.S. addresses.  I
have two books ("Kate Buch Complete" and "Kate Bush: A Visual Docu-
mentary"[Cann & Mayes]) as well.  If you might be interested in the
whole lot (I won't split it up), write me at:
 T270135@univscvm.csd.sc.edu
                                           James Washick